This is the brainchild of a group of advertising executives.
- Looking south on 9th Avenue from the Port Authority, on my first commuter bus ride in over a year
- The Chrysler Building, reflected in office windows across the street from my own, imitating a hoot owl
- The return of costumed Mini Mouse characters in Times Square
- Lexington Avenue imitating Abbey Road
- A Thota-Vaikuntam-tinged view of Turtle Bay Gardens
- Friends lunching on a park bench in Tudor City Greens
- A rally for Guyuna in Ralph Bunche Park, in the shadow of the U.N.
- Commerce on 42nd Street, exactly 14 months after lockdown
- (Center) Setting up for a live performance outside the "Good Morning America" studio